I'm having a nightmare trying to sort out my blogs and RSS feeds. Now that I've been using blogger for a while I can see that I've done a few things wrong. My biggest mistake was not setting up permanent URLs for the RSS feeds from the outset. Now that I've figured out how to do all that and brought feedburner.com into the mix, I've realised I need to change the URLs of the blogs and RSS feeds.
My main blog has moved to http://blog.dave.co.nz and all the new URLs are shown there. I'm sorry for the hassle but I'll have to ask all subscribers to go there and re-subscribe to the appropriate topic feed(s). These URLs should be permanent now so I hope I don't have to go through this again.